Please find below our most recent inspection reports.
The 2017 KS2 headlines are:
- Reading, writing and mathematics: 86% achieving the expected standard and 14% achieving a high score
- Reading: 100% achieving expected standard; 71% achieving a higher standard
- Writing: 86% achieving expected standard within which 29% was working at 'greater depth'
- Maths: 86% achieving expected standard and 43% achieving a higher standard
- SPaG: 71% expected standard; 29% achieving a higher standard
- Progress KS1 to KS2
- Reading progress score: 2.0
- Writing progress score: -1.8
- Mathematics progress score: -1.7
The 2017 KS1 cohort consisted of only 5 pupils. Their results have not been published because they should be regarded as individual achievements.