Please find below our most recent inspection reports.
Published results for pupils in the school are to be viewed with caution as very small cohorts skews data. Year on year data varies because individual circumstances have a greater impact on results and the results should therefore be regarded as individual achievements.
The 2018 KS2 headlines are (cohort 10 pupils):
- Reading: 80% achieving expected standard; 30% achieving a higher standard
- Writing: 90% achieving expected standard within which 20% was working at 'greater depth'
- Maths: 40% achieving expected standard and 10% achieving a higher standard (for more information about this, see ofsted 2018 report)
- SPaG: 70% expected standard; 10% achieving a higher standard
- Progress KS1 to KS2
- Reading progress score: +2.3
- Writing progress score: +2.8
- Mathematics progress score: -3.4
The 2018 KS1 cohort consisted of only 5 pupils. Their results have not been published because they should be regarded as individual achievements.